Slider by IWEBIX
Pharaonicorp is the company and Pharaonic is the brand! Twin properties birthed out of the need to have a clothing line that made you feel as good as you looked.
Under Lead Designer Louis Narcisees the Pharaonic Brand transforms the “empowering Symbols of Great Ancient cultures long gone but not forgotten, into Bold & Flashy designs that are guaranteed to get you noticed!
Inspired by one of the greatest time periods in our vast history, Pharaonic Brand Design is the bridge between Founder & CEO’s Louis’s love for both Fashion & Ancient Knowledge, both Esoteric & Exoteric. Seeking the answers & the Truth to who we are!
Designs embellish artwork from Ancient Civilization such as Kemet(Egypt), Mayan, Indian, China, Japan! The art is designed to tap into & open our 3rd eye & see this world for what it really is!! The World is what we make it! The company is dedicated to those who seek to realize their fullest potentials & Power of self determination! The Key to Pharaonic Brands growth & success is that it’s “Ambassadors of Greatness from Africa to Asia’, believe in or have the need to connect to their own Greatness!
Founder and Ceo Louis chose Pharaonic as the name of his clothing line because of its Grand meaning!
1. (sometimes lowercase) of or like a Pharaoh: living in Pharaonic splendor.<br style=”display:none”/><br />
2. (usually lowercase) impressively or overwhelmingly large, luxurious, etc.: a construction project of pharaonic proportions.<br style=”display:none”/><br />
Pharaonic Brand utilized the concept of Sankofa as it’s foundation. Sankofa an African word from the Akan people of Ghana that translates as “Go back & get it” this phrase help formulate the motto for the Pharaonic Brand “Get Back to Greatness” the very name “Pharaonic” is a period of time in Africa’s Vast history when ancient Kemet(Egypt) was responsible for innovative & astonishing achievements even unparalleled to this day!Email This Post Print This Post
www.brooklynfashiongallery.com is a part of the Streets of New York 411 (SONY411) Family! As per FCC regulations, PLEASE NOTE our focus is Marketing and Information Distribution Company. Our business model is built around the notion of sharing information as a service for which we are paid! Please check our Transparency and Privacy positions HERE! We do not share your emails with the organizations we serve… The SONT411 Media initiatives include... www.Streetsofnewyork411.com | www.SONY411.com | www.SOCA411.com | www.brooklynfashiongallery.com | www.brooklynfashionweek.com | www.282AC.com
- November 26, 2011Pharaonics of Greatrness - Louis Narcisse- Designer Review(0) Comments
- July 12, 2011Speaking On Building A Fashion Sector for the Next Generation(1) Comments
- July 7, 2011Facebook and Google video chat for Brooklyn Fashion Gallery- Beyond the hype! (1) Comments
- June 29, 2011Brooklyn Fashion Gallery at the top of the world(0) Comments
- June 27, 2011Salvaged Style- Designer review- Melissa Lockwood(3) Comments
- June 26, 2011Scope of BFG(0) Comments
- June 26, 2011We've got a new attidude!(0) Comments
- May 30, 2011How to start a fashion Line Free Using Social Media Apps and Tech @InternetWeekNY(0) Comments
- May 30, 2011Brooklyn Fashion Gallery Will be at Coney Island on June12th!(0) Comments
- May 26, 2011How To Shop Local Artist Designers and Crafters @ Artisan Fairs(0) Comments